Sunday, March 3, 2013

Up at sunrise.

Woke up to to the alarm clock screaming.  Today is the IPad class at the Woodland Mall in Houston so we had to get an early start.  I was up early enough to get a picture of the sunrise.  Way to early for me. LOL

The view of the sunrise from our site.

I enjoyed the class at the Apple Store.  We arrived early enough to get a front row seat.  That is always a good thing because I am so short and deaf in one ear so I need all the help I can get. LOL  I learned some helpful tips and am scheduled to go back for the advanced class on the 5th.

The weather was so warm this afternoon we were able to take our bikes out for a ride.   I think we are supposed to have several days of nice weather so we will probably get in some more riding.

We stayed in tonight and watched TV, played computer games and of course got on Facebook to see what everyone else was up to.  Kelsey's mom posted a cute picture of Ava so I had to share it.

She looks like she might be angry or contemplating her next move. LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Ava looks positively adorable!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete