Monday, March 25, 2013

Dinner with Rod and Deb.

John had a computer workshop at the Apple store in San Antonio this afternoon.  While he was in the workshop I walked around in the mall and shopped for a new mini-chopper.  At last I found one I liked. I bought the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor.  Hopefully I will like it as well as my old chopper.

After the workshop was over we drove over to Carrabba’s Italian Grill to met Rod and Debbie for dinner.  This was our first time to eat at this restaurant.  It is one of Rod and Debbie’s favorites and after the delicious meal we had I can see why.  Very very tasty.  We enjoyed visiting with them and sharing travel stories and hope to meet up with them again real soon.

126_0394

Debbie and Rod.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment