Saturday, March 23, 2013

John goes to computer class.

John up very early this morning and off to computer class in San Antonio.  Since it was a class for his Mac Pro and not for the iPad I slept in.   His one hour class turned out to be an hour and a half but I think he got a lot out of it.

After lunch we went for a bicycle ride within the park.  The uphill stuff was not fun to me.  I think I need to work up to that…..guess I need to whip my butt into shape. LOL  

Since the weather was nice and warm John grilled some pork steaks and pineapple slices and we decided to eat outside.  I steamed some kale and made a pasta dish to go with the meat.

My plate.

Fred chilling out while John watched the grill.

After dinner we took a 40 minute walk and returned home just before dark.  There were lots of deer and rabbits out.  I had lots of photos ops but no camera. Awe!

We received word later tonight that our friend and fellow Escapee member Bennit who had open heart surgery on Thursday has experienced some complications.  Our thoughts and prayers are with him and Bea.

RSCN9458

Bennit

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment