Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Girls day out.

Today was girls day out.  Lynette and I met up with Arlene and made a day of it.  Our first stop of the day was Hobby Lobby then we decided it was time for some lunch.  Our choice was The Cheesecake Factory.  We all had an appetizer for lunch because our main course was, of course, the cheesecake.

126_0300

Lynette’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake.

126_0299

Arlene’s Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake.

126_0296

My Key Lime Cheesecake.

126_0304

Arlene and Lynette.

126_0303

Me and Arlene.

Words can’t really describe how good this cheesecake was. We all enjoyed it very much.  After our most delicious lunch we stopped by Garden Ridge and then Kohl's before calling it a day.  I had a great time with Lynette and Arlene and hope to get together with them again soon.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. OH what fun.. I can only imagine the giggles and gossip and guffawws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE cheesecake..I could eat a whole one...It's always fun to go out with "the girls", eh?

    ReplyDelete