Tuesday, June 29, 2010

John up at 6:00 A.M…..Huh????

John up at 6:00 a.m. today. What’s up with that? He said he was wide awake so he got up and stayed up. Not me I slept until 8:30. His back is better today. He is moving much faster. Yeah!!!

We chilled out most of the day reading blogs, watching movies and walking around the park.

048

This is right across the street from our site.

049

Scenery surrounding the camping area.

052

Our site #7.

This is a nice park but I like the sites to be farther apart and I like 50 AMP. This one has 30 AMP. I know….I am spoiled. This park is ok for a short stay but that is just my opinion.

Tonight we drove into town and had dinner at a place called Sunrise Family Restaurant which serves everything from American, Mexican, Italian and Greek food. John ordered a Greek pork chop dish with salad, saffron rice and potatoes. I had the Manhattan open faced roasted turkey sandwich with potatoes and gravy. The kitchen staff lost our order so we had to wait an extra long time to eat. We the food finally arrived it was delicious. On our way back to the campground John took a detour on some back roads with very narrow bridges. At one point I didn’t think the truck would fit on one of the bridges We had to fold the mirrors in. Never a dull moment.

Tomorrow will be a travel day. We will be heading for Howe, Indiana.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear John's back is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it thunder and lightning??? LOL

    Love Nee Nee

    ReplyDelete