Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ava Grace Hatch

Robert called today and told us they have decided to name the baby Ava Grace Hatch.  They are both very excited and are getting things ready at home for the new arrival.  We can’t wait to see them. 

Woke up to the sound of RVs leaving.  All our neighbors left today so we are alone on our end of the row.   We went over to say goodbye to our neighbors Don and Donna before they left.  We enjoyed meeting them and visiting with them.  Hope to see them again down the road sometime.

Today was Fred’s lucky day.  John gave him a much needed bath.  As usual Fred rolled around on the floor for a few minutes afterwards. 

DSCN5809

Look at me don’t I look clean. LOL

Later this afternoon John and I went on our daily walk.  We took a different route today and took more pictures.

DSCN5789

The road that runs in front of the park.

DSCN5788

The scenery along the way.  Don’t know why I took this picture.  I guess I thought it was interesting.

DSCN5791

A view of the front of the park from the road.

DSCN5792

As we walked closer to this bridge we noticed large frogs sitting at the end at the waters edge.  I wanted a picture of a big frog so I walked out slowly hoping the last one would not jump before I got the picture.

DSCN5800

RSCN5803

I snapped the picture just before it saw me and jumped into the water. All the frogs here are huge.

DSCN5805

Ok, we scared off all frogs so back across the bridge we go.

DSCN5806

This used to be the old swimming area.

Hope UPS delivers the truck part tomorrow…..that would really be nice.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP!! If I saw a frog that big I would be running back to the camper...I HATE jumping things, and that includes Grasshoppers!...McGuyver would have trying to "gig" that frog for a frogleg dinner...
    Love you granddaughter's name...She is not far from joining your world!!

    ReplyDelete