Sunday, September 25, 2011

Walter Plant

Another warm sunny day today.  I am really liking this weather.  We slept in  a little late this morning, even Fred.  I think he is getting lazy in his old age. LOL 

DSCN5768

John and Fred after Fred’s first walk this morning.

John and I took our daily walk this morning then ventured to the front of the park to play putt putt golf.

DSCN5771

DSCN5772

DSCN5774

DSCN5776

DSCN5775

DSCN5779

DSCN5781

Tonight the park hosted a fall fest dinner  complete with turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, and dessert.  Afterwards we were entertained by Walter Plant,  a blind pianist from Carrigan, TX.  Very very talented.  We enjoyed it very much.

DSCN5784

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day ~ we love putt putt but haven't played in years!!!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fred!!!!!!!!!! I love that picture of you and your cute little wet nose!
    Blind pianists amaze me~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say if you lose one sense, another one takes it's place..What happens if you're like me, and lose ALL your sense?
    Sounds like a great day ..I love a piano..and our granddaughter plays..

    ReplyDelete