Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It’s Complicated

John worked half a day at the mall today.   The temperatures are still cold here…..the high today was 37.  Tonight it is forecasted to be 18 degrees.

I worked out in my new Shape-up shoes today…they really kicked my butt.  LOL  I bet I will be real sore tomorrow.

After lunch we went to the movies to see “It’s Complicated”.  I found it to be very funny at times so much so that I laughed out loud.  I would recommend seeing it although men will probably view it as a chic flick.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Brrrrrrrr. Doesn't seem like it should be so cold there by you. It happens every now and again, though. Have fun, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- seeing a movie seems like a good way to stay warm! Happy New Year to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just saw that movie with my girlfriend the other day. We laughed so much. I would say it is a chick flick.
    I sure hope you guys sell that house and get out here on the road real soon. Yup, 2010 is your year for sure!

    ReplyDelete