Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still cold weather.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today.  The weather is still cold here.  I made a Wal-mart run for groceries today and the store was packed.  The shelves were beginning to look bare.  That usually happens in Mississippi when they mention possible snow or ice in the forecast.  I guess they fear getting snowed in. LOL

I brought John some supper to the FD and stayed to play a round of 10 Penny with the guys.  I think I came in next to last.  There were seven of us playing so each round ended quick.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Bridget, our temps are supposed to start falling today with 25 expected tonight and winds 20-25 out of the north.

    I can't remember the last time we had a hard freeze warning but we're forecasted to be really cold thru Sunday.

    You and John might just get snow and rain today or tonight.

    Stay warm.

    -Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was my first day at work. The store was packed with people by groceries. We were working on the soup isle...gues what they were buying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cold and snow coming our way. Traffic around all the grocery stores were heavy. Milk, bread and eggs were almost all gone. We get one inch and the whole area panics.

    ReplyDelete