Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shopping with my sister.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( The weather is cold here. The low for tonight if forecasted to be 24 degrees. Uck!!

My sister came over this morning and we decided to go out to lunch and shopping. We had lunch at Zaxby’s then drove over to Kohl’s to check out their sales. I purchased a pair of Shape-up fitness shoes while there. As soon as I got back to the truck I decided to put them on and ended up wearing them for the rest of the day. They are very comfortable. My legs already feel a little sore. I will see what else it does. One good thing….it adds about an inch to my height. LOL I need all the help I can get.

After shopping we returned to my sister’s house and decided to watch the movie “The Ugly Truth”. She had purchased it last week and even though I had already seen it I stayed to watch it again.

Later on I stopped by the fire station to visit with John. He and some of the guys were playing 10 penny and were having a good time.

I received a call from Bob and Marcy asking if I wanted to come over and play 10 penny so I went over there and played a couple of rounds. Now here I sit at home with Fred the beagle chilling out listening to soft music playing and checking my emails.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment