Monday, January 25, 2010

Tiles Repaired

John off today. Yeah!!!! …… and NO RAIN.

The tile man came today to fix all the cracked and broken tiles throughout the house. Poor Fred had to stay in the camper most of the morning. :(

After the tile man left John sprayed down the patio with Clorox to remove mold and grime that might be growing there.

I had to go to the chiropractor to get a much needed adjustment. My neck, shoulder and back were all out of whack. I had a much better attitude when I got back home. LOL

Later after dinner John and I played a few games on the Wii. It can be very entertaining especially when there is not much on television these days. It also gets you off the couch and in motion….a little more exercise than usual. LOL

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment