Friday, January 29, 2010

Pineapple Honey Chicken

John was supposed to be off today but got called in to work at the mall from 3 to 11. :(  It has been raining on and off all day and the temperatures will drop into the 30s tonight with a chance of snow flurries.   There was reports of some businesses closing in a few Northern Mississippi towns because of ice on the roads. The temperatures are supposed to remain cold tomorrow also.

I tried a new recipe for dinner tonight…… pineapple honey chicken.  It was rather tasty.  I brought John some dinner to the mall so I will see if he liked this recipe when he gets home.  LOL

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that works for me! Wish I was close enough to share it with John. They are closing the stores there in Jackson! We wont be back there to work so we will have to retire to see you there...Or you could sell that house and come see us.

    ReplyDelete