Thursday, January 21, 2010

Warm weather and 10 Penny

Woke up to warm sunny weather today. Short sleeve weather. Yeah!!! What an improvement over yesterday’s storms.  John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :(

Dawg cooked chili for dinner at the FD tonight.  Thanks Dawg for a tasty dinner.  After dinner I stayed to play a round of 10 Penny with the guys. 

On my way home I stopped off to see Bob and Marcy and we played a round of 10 Penny.  Caution 10 Penny can be habit forming! LOL 

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. We were treated to a balmy 75 degreee day ourselves yesterday. It was a welcome change from all the rain and cold lately.

    It won't be long before you need the "10 Penny - 12 Step Program" to help with your addiction. LOL

    Well, you've peeked my curiousity and I will have to look it up and find out how to play.

    Have a great day!

    -Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious about 10 penny myself with all of your talk about it. If we all meet up on the road, you may have to give us a little education!
    -Connie

    ReplyDelete