Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunch with Friends.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( Weather still warm and sunny. Yeah!!!!

I met my former co-workers and friends Kay and Amy for lunch at Alumni House today. We all decided on blue plate lunch specials. The service wasn’t as good as it is normally but the food was good and the conversation lively.

Later on in the afternoon I visited my friend Kay’s dad who is in a nursing home undergoing rehabilitation from aneurysm surgery from which he suffered some serious complications. Kay’s dad, Mr. Stevens, was my former boss when I worked for the City of Jackson many years ago. He was the best boss I ever had. We are praying for his recovery.

After dinner I went over to my sister Annie’s house to look at her Wii Fitness Plus Program. We went through all the exercise screens and she showed me how we she performs them….of course we laughed alot. Somehow it is just funny watching someone doing balancing exercises on a little balance board. It is much harder than it looks.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment