Thursday, April 21, 2011

No rain.

Fred and I got up at 8:45 this morning.  What is up with that? LOL  John slept on until 10:30.  I am surprised he was able to sleep at all.  Once I get up I tend to be kind of noisy, even when I try not to be.  Poor John, his back was bothering him today so he was taking it easy. 

We are going over to our friends Josh and Lindsay’s Saturday so John went to the grocery store to get some ribs.  Everybody who knows John knows he loves him some BBQ ribs. LOL

The park maintenance people put out more gravel on the streets then smoothed it back out.  At least now if it rains there won’t be potholes holding water in the roads.  Fred will be so happy.  He sure hates getting his paws wet on his potty journeys.

Oh, by the way……..no rain today. Yeah!!

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment: