Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The rain is falling.

Temperatures back  in the 40s and the rain just keeps coming down.  Sure makes for a boring day.

DSCN2992

Fred gave up on the sunshine and took a nap.

DSCN2996

Even Sockey was bored.

DSCN2993

John watching it rain.

Friday will be moving day for us.  We will travel on to Gettysburg, PA.  Since there are so many toll roads in PA we will bypass them and travel through West Virginia.  Maybe the rain won’t follow us there.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. Gettysburg is a place I could visit every year. There is so much history to absorb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Fred and I have the same BLAH attitude...give him a kiss for me....It's suppose to rain/snow here Saturday...Oh boy, I can hardly friggin' wait for that!! I really envy your trip to Gettysburg...I LOVE history...Post your photos so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that we'll miss you in PA. We'll be getting to Dover (which is east of Gettysburg) May 1. Enjoy Gettysburg. There is lots to see.

    ReplyDelete