Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just Chillin.

Woke up to very cool temperatures…..49 degrees.  For some reason Fred wanted to get up at 6:15 so out we went for his morning walk.  I went back to bed as soon as we got back. 

We are experiencing slow internet today for some unknown reason.  Maybe it will be speedier tomorrow.

There is a Kohl’s and a Wal-mart less than three miles from this park. Yeah!! Finally, a Kohl’s.  Late in the afternoon we ventured out and went to Home Depot, Kohl’s and Wal-mart.  I did not see anything I couldn’t live without at Kohl’s.  We stocked up on groceries at Wal-mart then headed back to the RV.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Would you share with me where you got the gadget "Where are we?". I would love to have that on my site, but couldn't find it. Just goes to show how challenged I am with all this stuff.

    My internet is in and out too. I think it has something to do with the site being overloaded. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you today...Pancake breakfast at the Sandwich firehouse with 3 grandkids, then face painting, and rides in the firetruck...Got em all piled in and they got a call...Piled them all out and took off...LOL...

    ReplyDelete