Friday, October 8, 2010

New fifth wheel hitch……Pizza with Cuz.

We had a busy morning. John and I drove over to Kansas City, MO to Chux Trux to pick up a new fifth wheel hitch to replace the commercial hitch on the truck. Then we went to a couple of welding shops to find a person who can weld it. We will be taking it back Monday to be welded.

While in Kansas City we had lunch at a Culver’s Restaurant. I think they are supposed to be known for their burgers but they really didn’t impress me. Not much flavor in the meat. I might be too picky.

On the way back to the campground we stopped in at Wal-mart to pick up our prescriptions from yesterday. John went to the pharmacy while I stopped in at the hair salon. Yeah!!!! They had them ready. Maybe there is hope for the Wal-mart pharmacies yet. LOL

By the time we got through at Wal-mart it was close to 5:00 p.m. I called my cousin Patricia to let her know we were finally on our way. We had Little Caesars Pizza for dinner. It tasted great. We haven’t had pizza in a while so it was a treat. After dinner John went upstairs to work on one of their computers while Patricia and I downloaded pictures on another computer. We ended up reminiscing about old times and catching up on family experiences….laughing was involved. LOL

004

Oops…..I can’t believe we ate the whole thing.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment