Saturday, March 21, 2009

Camera Ordered

This morning we were up a little after 8am. Breakfast was bacon, eggs and toast with orange juice and coffee. I was looking at the pictures in the blog and noticed that it is about time to upgrade to a real camera. This morning I continued my research for digital cameras and ordered a Pentax K200D 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 18-55mm Lens from Amazon.com. About $100 less then Walmart and comes with a camera bag. I have a Pentax 35mm camera so my zoom lens will fit the new camera. I won't have it for the rest of this trip but will have it for Talladega in April. We are just about ready to head out to Bristol for the Nationwide race, starts at 2:30pm.
We are back and what an experience that was and tomorrow can only be better. It looked like Kyle Busch was going to win until the penalty they received for a rolling tire. Kevin Harvick pulled off the win. He is Sandie's driver.
We parked across from the race park and rode a shuttle in. Pictures I took today were iffy, camera said not enough memory, the only picture I have is Bridget talking to Annie.




The line to ride the shuttle back was to long so we walked back to the truck, about a 35 minute walk which was alright by me because I didn't get my morning walk in, it was 35 degrees. Kicking back in the recliner.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment