Monday, November 2, 2009

Bejeweled..A New High Score…248,350!!!

John and I met with my former TSC co-workers for lunch today and caught up on all the news from my old workplace.  After lunch the realtor called and informed us he would be showing the house at 2:45 so I went off to the dollar store and John went to work at the mall (3-11).  No updates from the realtor so I guess no offer.  I just know there is a buyer out there somewhere. :)

Not much going on tonight so I settled in to watch Dancing With The Stars and play bejeweled.  Wooohooo I finally got a new high score 248,350!!!!! (This is a personal best for me) LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy Trails.  Stay Safe.

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you beat Linda at Bejeweled?

    Hope you get a buyer soon!

    Randy and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you being high score on B-Jeweled... Great job! I sure hope your house sells soon... I know you do too...

    Have Fun & Travel Safely
    Donna

    ReplyDelete