Monday, November 16, 2009

Mike and Leslie are here.

John at FD for a 24 hour shift today. I met John and some of the old TSC gang at the Grand China Buffet for lunch today. The food was good.

Mike and Leslie made it here this afternoon. Yeah!!!!!! I drove over to see them as soon I heard they reached the Timberlake Campground. It is sure good to see our friends again. We chatted for a few minutes then decided to stop by the fire station to see John. After leaving the fire station we drove over to Camper Corral so Mike and Leslie would know where to go tomorrow morning for their appointment. By this time we were hungry so we decided on Frisco Deli. Mike had a Muffaletta sandwich with slaw, Leslie had a catfish plate and I decided on a Cajun roast beef sandwich. Sure wish Joe and Sherri were here too.

Update on Ina Jo: She has been moved to the rehabilitation facility at the hospital and is doing much better. Thanks for all the prayers.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish we were too. Sherri is giving me fits and I know it is because ya'll are there and she is here. She puts up with me but she would rather be with all of you. Well I would too but then I know I have to stay here. Have fun and let me know what is going on.

    ReplyDelete