Wednesday, November 4, 2009

French Fried Onion Chicken Breasts & FD

John at FD today so it was just me and Fred at the house. I got a few chores done today then went to fire station to bring John his lunch and eat with him.  From there I decided to go on to Kohl’s and spend my Kohl’s cash before it expired. 

By the time I returned home it was time to cook something for dinner.  Decisions …. Decisions… LOL  I had some chicken breasts and other assorted ingredients so I made French fried onion chicken breasts with rice pilaf and green beans.  It was something new and John really liked it.   After dinner at the FD I stayed and played 10 Penny with John, Dawg and Marc.   It was not my night.  I lost big time. :(   Oh well, better luck next time.

Update on Ina Jo:  She had a good day today and seems to be improving.  Hopefully by the end of the week she will be moved from the ICU to a room.  Thanks for all the prayers.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy Trails.  Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment