Sunday, November 15, 2009

Slept in late.

Slept in late today….8:30…woohoo!  Fred usually gets us up around 6:00 or 6:30 but today he slept late too.  John finally caught up with the park patrol to pay for our site.  I don’t think they were too concerned about collecting the money.  We stayed until after lunch and then headed home.  The weather has been great this weekend….cool at night warm during the day.

After arriving home my sister picked me up to go shopping. On the way we picked up our Mom.  JC Penney was having a pre-Christmas sale.  I found king size micro fiber sheets regularly $60.00 for $19.99. Since king size sheets are so expensive my sister and I both bought those.  We also found some great sales on ladies shirts.  I got one for $1.97.  Now that was a deal.  Before we knew it suppertime was upon us so it was time to head home.

Our fellow RV Dreamers Mike and Leslie are scheduled to arrive in town tomorrow.  Can’t wait to see them.

Update on Ina Jo: She continues to improve and is scheduled to be moved to a rehabilitation facility tomorrow.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Love that park!!! I have to put all these places in my memory bank so we can stay at them when we come to that area. Still have our toes crossed...

    ReplyDelete