Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Closed on the house today.

Busy day again today.  John and I both had doctor appointments this morning.  After that we finished clearing out the last few items in the house.

We stopped to eat lunch at the local Italian restaurant Roma’s.  John ordered the Roma burger, just like last time and guess what….they did not have it this time either.  John was not happy since he had his taste buds set for a burger.  We both ordered lunch specials, John the fish and me the shrimp.  The food was very tasty.  Then it was on to the house closing. 

The lady that bought our house will be moving in with her daughter who is attending one of the area colleges.  She was very excited to be buying the house.  After the closing we drove back over to the house so John could show her how the alarm system and the high tech thermostat worked.  She was very grateful for his assistance. 

John had to go in to work at 4:00 p.m. this afternoon so I know he will be tired tonight after such a long day.  My sister Annie and I planned on going to dinner and a movie tonight but ended up having dinner and shopping instead.  We did not see anything playing that we wanted to see so we decided to skip it. 

Tonight is my first night at the campground by myself….well….just me and Fred since John is at the FD.  It is very quiet here.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray you are on your way to a new & exciting life... We love it & I know you two will also. I am so excited for you both!

    Have fun & travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations John and Bridget !!! Finally, you are on your way to a new lifestyle and sense of freedom. :)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great big step to your new lives!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete