Monday, March 15, 2010

Homemade Chicken Soup

John off today but still sick.  He went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection.  He got a shot and an antibiotic.  Tonight he seems much better.

Since John was still feeling puny I took his Aunt Martha to her doctor’s appointment today.  Afterwards we enjoyed a nice lunch and visited for a while before I took her back home.   The rest of the afternoon was filled with running errands so…….the kitchen cabinets did not get emptied.  Oh well,  I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow. LOL

I cooked a large pot of homemade chicken soup and some cornbread for dinner.  That always seems to make you feel better when your sick.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Homemade chicken soup and cornbread makes anyone feel better! I hope it works for John too.

    ReplyDelete