Wednesday, March 10, 2010

John in Florida

John flew out for Ocala, Florida today on his last official trip for the City of Ridgeland Fire Department.  Tomorrow he will go over the new fire truck to make sure everything is just as they ordered.

I think I have the sinus crud that has been going around.  My throat feels worse today. :(   This mess needs to go away I have too much stuff to do for it to slow me down!!!  Today I did get a little stuff done.  I went through all the pictures and sorted then into stacks of who will receive them.  Other than that the only thing I accomplished was laundry.

The weatherman just reported possible severe weather heading our way.  They are expecting golf sized hail and some straight line winds.  I hope it misses us.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.  

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope that you feel better really soon... There is a lot going around this year for sure. I am so excited for you guys and hope our paths cross someday so we can meet... Have fun, feel better and travel safe.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete