Monday, March 1, 2010

Home Inspection Today

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( He has to report for jury duty tomorrow. Fun Fun!!

I spent the morning continuing to get rid of stuff. Around lunch time I got to a stopping point. It was time for a much needed break. The home inspection was this afternoon at 2:00 p.m. We have not heard anything from them but I am sure we will shortly.

Since Dawg was cooking at the FD tonight John did not need me to bring him anything so I met my sister Annie at McAllisters Deli for dinner. We both ordered a bread bowl of soup and their famous sweet tea. It was just right for the cool weather that has moved in. The weatherman said there is a possibility of snow flurries tonight. I will believe it when I see it. LOL

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment