Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets Cleaned Out

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( He is feeling much better today. Yeah!!! Last night he slept with ear plugs in his ears so he could not hear my snoring. He says I get loud sometimes. LOL He slept well but I didn’t. Someone’s dog started barking around 3:00 a.m. and would not stop….so I tossed and turned until the alarm went off at 6:00 for John to get up. I usually get up and fix him something to eat before he leaves but he was sweet enough to eat cereal so I could get some sleep. :)

Today, I finally got the kitchen cabinets cleaned out. I have several stacks that will be taken to Good Will. I chose a few of my favorite baking pans to put in the camper. Funny how the camper cabinets fill up quick. I did manage to rearrange some stuff in the camper so I could get the most for the space we have.

Fixed stewed chicken breasts, pasta and steamed vegetables for dinner and headed over to the fire station to visit with John.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Sherri is thinking about putting in a dishwasher. This will take up a lot of our cabinet space. Stay tuned to find out where she will put all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you run out of space, think "UP". I have put those little racks in my cabinets, and then I have have two tiers!!
    Of course it always helps to have those spring loaded curtain rods holding things in place.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete