Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Stinky Fish Pond.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :(  I met John and my sister Annie for lunch today.  We decided on a local Chinese restaurant.  The funny thing is I don’t remember the real name of the restaurant because we have always called it “The Stinky Fish Pond”.  I know that sounds awful but the food is really good.  Of course, there is a story behind it.  Back when my friend Kay was taking chemo treatments and her appetite wasn’t good this was the food she could eat.  The reason we called it “The Stinky Fish Pond” is because of a coy fish pond you have to pass when you come in the front door.  It really was stinky.  LOL

This afternoon I was contacted by the appraiser for the buyer.  He came by around 4:00 p.m. and performed his appraisal.  I guess we will hear from that in a day or two.  

Tonight was ladies night out at our house.  My sister Annie, my friends Amy and Kay and myself snacked on chicken nuggets, corn nuggets, fruit salad and crescent rolls while watching “The Accidental Husband”.  It is a good chick flick.  It was fun catching up on all the news.  We get together whenever we can and always have a great time.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment