Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( I know he was still tired from yesterday after getting up at 5:30 for the garage sale and then working 3 to 11 at the mall. He did not want to get up this morning.

After John left for work I started going thru some more stuff. I made good progress but still have a lot to do. I stopped after lunch to do my workout on the Wii and then realized I should have rested instead. The right side of my neck, shoulder and arm is having muscle spasms. John told me to rest today but I guess I was just hardheaded. I didn’t want to wait until the last minute to go thru all the stuff.

The guys and the FD were cooking fish tonight so I did not have to bring John anything for dinner. I drove over to visit with him then went by Bob and Marcy’s and played a round of 10 Penny.

Tomorrow will probably be another busy day.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy Trails. Stay safe.

1 comment: