Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lasagna, Salad and Garlic Bread

John off today. :)  The warm temperatures decided to hang around again today staying in the low to mid 70’s.

The termite inspection was done today.  John changed the rear end gear oil and fuel filter in the ram today.  I finally got around to cleaning the refrigerator in the camper. 

Before we knew it dinner time was upon us so I thawed out a container of my spaghetti and meat sauce and made a small pan of lasagna, salad and garlic bread.  John sure was happy.  Isn’t it funny how our lives revolve around food. LOL

Later on our daughter-in-law, Kelsey, came by and John helped her load up a few things from inside the house. 

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. You can't do better than a good lasagna I always say! Sounds like a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMO... Lasagna one of my favorites... Be right over!!! LOL
    Have a great day...
    Donna

    ReplyDelete