Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Penny and Banana Pudding

John and his friend Minor completed the wiring for the Freightliner today.  Yeah!!!  I know he is glad.

I met my sister Annie for lunch today.  We decided to try out a new Mexican Restaurant called Paco’s Margarita Grill.  The service and food were both great.

This afternoon we got our grocery shopping done.  We went to a Kroger over in Madison that will be closing in January.  They had various items marked down so we decided to shop there.  The store will be torn down and a new bigger one will be rebuilt to replace it.

Tonight John and I went over to Bob and Marcy’s to play 10 Penny and have some homemade banana pudding.  The pudding was yummy.  Marcy and John won the first round by tying with a score of 60 points.   I won the second round with a score of 65.   I know we will be having another rematch.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still winning at the penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUNDS LIKE THE FREIGHTLINER IS ALL READY AND WAITING FOR THE NEW TRUCK BED LINER!!

    ReplyDelete