Thursday, December 2, 2010

More shopping & dinner with friends.

Annie came over this morning and she, John and I went to Ichiban Chinese Buffet for lunch. I think this is our new favorite Chinese restaurant. The food is good and there is plenty of it.

After lunch we dropped John back off at the RV and then it was off to pick up Marcy and go Christmas shopping again. While we were out I found a small table to put between our chairs in the RV. I had mentioned to John about finding a small table but did not think I would find anything so soon….. I wasn’t really looking. Funny how when you are not looking for something it is easy to find.

002

Here is a picture of the small table I found. Awe look, I think John is really enjoying his new chair.

Tonight we met our friends and former co-workers Bo, Kay, Steve and Paula for dinner at Georgia Blue in Madison. This a new restaurant that opened in August of this year. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night they have live music. John and I ordered the Blues Burger with sweet potato fries. It was very tasty.


I am adding a link to Jonathan and Nellie's blog, Nellie is having a contest.

Check them out.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. He does look comfortable and the chair is very nice. Really like the "Fred the Beagle" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that wonderful when the right "thing" (like your table) just appears when you're not really looking? Nice choice! And, the chairs look great, too. And, yes, John does look mighty comfy in his!

    Y'all travel safe. We're looking forward to meeting up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Howdy!
    Please don't say you're sitting there peeling grapes and feeding them to John as he reclines in that mighty comfy chair! :) LOL!

    Love the little table you found. It's just right for the space!

    BTW...Thanks for entering the contest! AND linking it to your blog :) Cha Ching! You're getting lots of tickets!!

    ReplyDelete