Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dinner at Annie and Terry’s.

Got up late this morning. Don’t we sound lazy? LOL The rest of the morning included laundry and other household chores. It is a dirty job but you know…..somebody has to do it.

Our plan today included dinner at Annie and Terry’s so we made a run to Kroger for some groceries. Dad is feeling better with the exception of some digestion problems but planned on joining us for dinner.

I made a batch of macaroni salad and marinated some chicken breasts and we were off to Annie and Terry’s…..even Fred.

002

Annie and Terry’s dog Ash. I think she wanted to make sure Fred did not get her toy.

After dinner it was time for a round of 10 Penny.

004

Mom deciding on her next play while Sockey looks on.

005

Annie playing with Sockey while Mom makes her play.

006

Dad felt good enough to play. It was his time to shuffle.

007

John waiting while Dad deals the cards.

Oh, by the way, John won tonight. I want a re-match. LOL

While we were playing 10 Penny the dogs were running around chasing each other in the living room.

009

Fred all tired from running around.

After playing 10 Penny Annie, Terry, John and I decided to hang out in the pool. It is still so hot here even after dark. The water felt nice.

010

Fred hanging out with John after a long day.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that your Dad is doing better. Be sure to tell him that Sherri and I say hello. See you both soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was freaking out at the picture of Ash...thought he had eaten Sockey! Glad everyone is doing well. My dad's having back surgery today in Nashville. Blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash the dog has a neat gray muzzle, not unlike Dennis the human.
    Your Dad looks better in this picture...Sock Monkey is cheating..I caught him peeking at the cards...(Is that a card game?) You can see that I am not a gamer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to hear your Dad is doing so well. He looks really good in the picture!! I know that is an answer to prayers.

    Glad you all had a great dinner and lots of fun with family. :-)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete