Monday, August 18, 2008

Errands

The plan was to work on the kitchen today, delayed by errands. Well, I actually started when I got home but what I was using was not cutting the grease. So I headed off to Home Depot for something to do the job. I asked the guy at the paint counted what to use to remove the grease from the cabinets so they could be painted, he had no idea so I went to the cleaning isle. Picked up a bottle of 409 and some 000 steel wool, as I started to leave the isle I saw a bottle of Greaseaid power cleaner and degreaser, liked what I read so got it instead of the 409. Back at the house and start using this stuff and it works great. Bridget calls and asked if I wanted to go to lunch with her, Kay and her daughter Cecilie. Kay was having a good day and wanted Captain D's. During this call she also wanted to know if I could deposit her paycheck from the 15th, that's why I like direct deposit. While on the bank run she calls me and asks if I can run by and pick up her contact lens, figure while I'm out I'll run the van by and get it washed, stopped by and got the tag for the Dodge. After lunch and the errands I got back on the cabinet cleaning. I will be taking my time with this project, hope to have it completed by the end of the month between the two jobs (Mall and FD). There was a TV interview with the Jackson Realtors Association that said the housing marked had been flooded with forclosures but the inventory was coming down and that next spring should be a sellers market. So after the complete paint job and some minor repairs we hope to put the house on the market by the end of the year. Had my evening nap which I enjoy. I'm done rambling so I'll see you in chat.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. That's good news of a sellers market in the spring. We'll put ours up on March 1, so maybe there's hope for both of us.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete