Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Left FD heading to the mall, rain has been falling since last night and has continued all day. Since 99.95% of the mall job is outside, I elected to take the day off. One the way home I stopped by Lowes to pick up paint supplies. Got home and ready to start painting, pulled all fixtures, vents, alarms from the ceiling, realized I forgot the roller, back to Lowes. Finished painting the kitchen and breakfast room ceiling and my back started hurting so after cleanup I headed to the chiropractor, ahh relief. Got back home and put all the stuff back on the ceiling. Still raining and is going to continue through the night.

See you in chat.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Does the rain bother your back. I know every time it rains my knee gives me fits.

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete